- First Announcement - RSNPCAR Congress, Sovata - 21-24.09.2016
- First Announcement - RSNPCAR Congress, Sibiu - 23-26.09.2015
20th October 2011, in Cluj Napoca will take place the First Gambling International Conference in Romania, organised by RASG (Romanian Assoication for the Study of Gambling) si EASG (European Association for the Study of Gambling), "Babes-Bolyai" University Cluj-Napoca and "Iuliu Hatieganu" University Cluj-Napoca
- RSNPCAR organizes in Poiana Brasov, between 21-25 September 2011, The 12th Congress and The 34rd National Conference of Child and Adolescent Neurology and Psychiatry and Allied Professions. For further info please visit the Events section.
- European Human Genetics Conference, May 28-31, 2011 - Amsterdam, Netherlands.
For more details click here.
- National Conference on Neurology, Development Psychiatry and Recovery with international participation, Sibiu, 26 - 28 May 2011, email firstname.lastname@example.org,
contact person: Marius Olariu or Mihai Otoiu phone 0269-215839
- World Mental Health Congress, 17-21 Octomber 2011, Cape Town, South Africa
- 6th European Congress on Psychopathology in Childhood and Adolescence, Bologna - Italy, May 5-7, 2011
- The SNPCAR 20th Year Celebration will be held within the 11th Congress.
- Optional congress social program in 27.09.2010.
Please confirm participation until 01.09.2010.
- RSNPCAR organizes in Targu-Mures, between 22-26 September 2010, The 11th Congress and The 33rd National Conference of Child and Adolescent Neurology and Psychiatry and Allied Professions.
- CNCSIS Accreditation Criteria:
- Each issue of the Journal must contain un article of a foreign author
- The Journal must be included in an international database that has CNSIS agreement
- The Journal must be edited also in an International language
- In order to support the Journal, articles of Romanian and foreign authors are needed. These articles have to follow the CNCSIS accreditation criteria.
- First issue of the Journal in 2010 (issue 13) is written both in Romanian and English
- Starting with issues 3 and 4 / 2009, The Journal for Neurology and Psychiatry of Child and Adolescent in Romania has a new ISSN number
- RSNPCAR Board started the procedures for CNCSIS accreditation for The Journal for Neurology and Psychiatry of Child and Adolescent in Romania
- RSCANP Board starting with September 2009:
Dr. Axinia Corches, Timisoara
Dr. Carmen Burloiu, Bucharest
Dr. Ioan Roman, Baia-Mare
Dr. Luminita Ageu, Timisoara
Prof. Dr. Voica Foisoreanu, Targu-Mures
Conf. Dr.Viorel Lupu, Cluj-Napoca
Conf. Dr. Dana Craiu, Bucharest
Sef Lucrari Violeta Stan, Timisoara
Dr. Ligia Robanescu, Bucharest
Kinetoterapeut Cristina Bojan, Bucharest
Psiholog Semporia Filipoi, Cluj-Napoca
- Members of IACAPAP and ESCAP